Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

trying to understand a female's heart

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiei`Darkstar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: trying to understand a female's heart Reply with quote

Dear Elle

I have a crush on a woman I known for sometime now and not sure if I'll ever get mange express it one becauseshe still a friend to me and to be honest who is to say what it do that should I try anything express my feelings or get close to her heart otherreason well she sort populer amongst guys not bad way but being a Bard she entertains people and I am not only guy appcreats her dancing and talents.

Anyways she is a free spirted Woman gusse my attraction to her would be for who she is she does not care or worry about looking pretty or act like a drama queen or other types of women (bitch self centered prissy so on so on) I been known in past be a charmer but this one I like isabit challenge is there anything be done besides be myself which is another proplem itself I can be abit vaulger say or do things that suited for children other times im just genreally laied back and romantic I gusse I am not sure and embressing it is to admit it forgot what it was about me she likes to where I can continue being that way without trying being clear as to trying too hard to impress her.

Signed

H D
Elle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Letter in response Reply with quote

Dear H D,

I get a lot of letters like this one. It's always, "Hey... how do I make her love me?" and "What's the trick to making her see how wonderful a man I am?", and "What do I need to do to make her notice me?". Short of getting her drunk... there's not too much I can tell ya to do there. The only advice I have for ya is what you've already said... "Be yerself."

I know that's probably not what ya wanna hear... but the thing is... a woman's heart isn't a prize... ya can't win it... or outbid someone for it... or even steal it. She's gotta give it to ya. How do ya get her to do that? Well... that's a bloody good question... and I can't give ya an answer, because it's different for every woman.

From the sounds of it... she's a pretty amazing woman! Any man'd be lucky to have a woman like her. In fact, anyone who'd let her slip through their fingers must be a bloody moron... but that's sorta beside the point, isn't it?

To answer yer question. Find out what she likes, and give it to her. Show her that ya respect her. That's the best way to make a woman notice ya. Don't pretend to be something yer not... because eventually she's gonna see that ya were lying, and then she's just gonna get annoyed. Either she likes ya, or she doesn't... no matter how well ya pretend... eventually she's gonna learn the truth. Don't worry about remembering what it is she liked about ya... because if she liked ya to begin with, it's not something yer gonna forget. Just keep doing whatever it was ya've been doing... if that doesn't work... then... well... better luck next time!

Oh... and just because ya follow my advice doesn't necessarily mean yer gonna get the girl... a free spirited woman is hard to catch... kind of like the wind!

Good luck!

Elle
Hiei`Darkstar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Elle

I know the chances me getting this special woman are slim after all life is like a roll of the dice just let fate and lady luck determin everything gusse by saying that it is clear I am gambling type eh? Anyways even if everything does or does not work out i trust this free spireted woman be my friend still and be there to atlest some fassion drinking talking what have you anyways thank you reply your advice always valued to this unlucky guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: