Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scroll from Corporal Rains

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceSC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Scroll from Corporal Rains Reply with quote

A Baaton soldier would arrive to Lady Luve's residence with a scroll in hand, handing it off to whomever receives the Sovereign's mail.

On the scroll...

Dear Sovereign,

I am not sure if it my place to inform you of these things, but since I know, I would like that you would know also, even if you had heard by other means.

1. Hiei`Darkstar claims Jakobey and Clash'Kine were discussing Jakobey attempting an assassination attempt on your life. I did not hear it personally, but only through Hiei's lips. Liza paid him 50 gold for his imformation. I do not know if it is true, as I have talked with neither as of this letter.

2. Aiyanna's father is hiring rogue ships to bring in fish, rugs, and other goods through the trade routes, claiming the Baaton does not have enough ships for everything needed by the public. I am exactly sure how that is to work, but Baad also attended and he should be able to give you better information than myself, as I am not very good at politics. I believe Nathaniel is getting his ship ready. I think perhaps you should get some Baaton members on some of these ships to serve as spies, but that is only my lowly opinion, and you know what it best for our Order.

Best regards and always in Your Service,

Corporal Autumn Rains
IceSC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Answer to Corporal Rains Reply with quote

The Silent Brigade delivers a scroll to Autumn within the tavern.

Good thinking find a few renegade pirate imposters within our order.
I am leaving this in your hands.

The assassination attempt you are to keep a watch on, but personally it makes me laugh. Seems Little Fly can't learn a lesson nor Clash.

It might be time to teach them just that.

Sovereign
VL
Jakobey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A scroll would be delivered to Luve, delivered via bird.

On the scroll...

"My Sovereign,

I am better. We still need to discuss the matter at which I had been gone. While I was undergoing your punishment as a demon dog of your's I ran into Clash`Kine, traitor of the Order.

He wished to speak to me. As an old friend I trusted him not to get me in any more trouble I was already in.

He want's you dead and he wants it bad. An inside job he said... He asked me to do it. I agreed just so I could get some evidence..

But I noticed those in the order on my trail lately, and I know you already know.

Trust me.

I want to help you end his life, once and for all.

Get back to me,

Jakobey"
Ela-Mara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Intercepted Scroll Reply with quote

Ela manages to capture the flying bird overhead with a simple incantation murmured under her breath. Birds are so easy to intercept these days...

Masked in the shadow of trees she unties the scroll from the bird's leg and lets the bird drop, seemingly lifeless, to the ground at her feet. A slight breeze curls around the trees and wisps her hair out of her face. Her cold, thin fingers curl around the scroll as she smiles, quickly untying the thin ribbon binding the scroll. Opening it up she reads, her green eyes widen.

"SUCH DISRESPECT!" Ela gasps, "Ending with 'get back to me'? Who DOES he think he's talking to?! My, my my. The lack of honor and respect Baaton has these days... And 'An inside job he said... He asked me to do it. I agreed'.... HE AGREED?... '..I agreed just so I could get some evidence'... Only one word comes to mind right now... Treason. Traitorous fool. Surely he won't get away with this!..."

Furious, Ela rolls up the scroll and hurriedly ties the ribbon back on before attaching the scroll to the bird's leg as it was. She swoops down and picks up the limp bird in her hands.
"Ahshary cantanahsah ...(mumbling)... " She says as she throws the bird upwards into the air and it takes flight, remaining on the same path it was tasked to fly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Order of Baaton All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: