Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application: Land and Sea surveyor.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calisto Jasper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Application: Land and Sea surveyor. Reply with quote

It was a rather dreary day out today, just like the rest he supposed, but something about the day made him think. He was rather new to L'Ombre and it was nothing like his village, there he could at least count on some of his friends for whatever he may need.. But here? He couldn't place a face with a name, only things picked up in the Tavern. Then it hit him, looking outside he could tell one thing, he knew the land. After all of his training, he was able to wander and wander quite well. He knew only one place that could fill what sort of position he was thinking of.

After putting a bit of pen and paper together, he began to write a letter out to the owner of Land and Sea Real Estate

"To whom it may concern, my name is Calisto Jasper. You may not know of me, but I would think myself trustworthy and I've come to you looking for employment. My skills aren't limited but they're more specialized and I belive I can fill one of the positions here, that of a Surveyor in the very least.

Thank you in advanced, I'll be awaiting a reply,
Calisto Jasper."

Finishing it off, he deposited it off to one of the Tenders in the Tavern and left it at that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> World Wide Shoppe System All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: