Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A word we call "Thanks!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tribute to Players in the USA Military Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiach

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: A word we call "Thanks!" Reply with quote

To those of you who are out there in the military and those that have served any time over there. I thank you all for protecting us while we rest are heads. You guys fight when we all feel at peace over here. I wish you guys the best of luck out there. None of you shouldn't have to get hurt. Please come back safe. With much respect to you all I shall have my prayers for you guys.
IceSC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: I second that Reply with quote

Hope everyone serving our country remains safe, and you're on my mind often.
Ela-Mara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: A word we call "Thanks!" Reply with quote

Hiach wrote:
To those of you who are out there in the military and those that have served any time over there. I thank you all for protecting us while we rest are heads. You guys fight when we all feel at peace over here. I wish you guys the best of luck out there. None of you shouldn't have to get hurt. Please come back safe. With much respect to you all I shall have my prayers for you guys.

Smile Thanks! It's great to be back. For those of you who are still over or about to go, good luck and do the damnedest to get back safely - try to have as much fun over there as you can. Take an Xbox or gamecube! It makes the time go by faster.
Oh, and don't ask for girl scout cookies. sheesh. lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tribute to Players in the USA Military Services All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: