Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

These are.. the Days of Our Exodus lives.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Whose the most 'interesting' couple in Exodus?
Liza and Orodreth
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Lily-Anne and Jim McBeth
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maya and Aysh and Elle and Cyrus...........etc
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Ariel and Hiei
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Tanis and Angel
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

FrostbiteSC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: These are.. the Days of Our Exodus lives. Reply with quote

God, finally, someone has given moi room for artistic impression. Emphasize 'Impression' since this spot of my very own is based on my random impressions from ctizens far and wide. And who am I, you may ask? Well, that's neither here nor there, but rest assured you all know me, as I know you. I'm in the corner of the tavern, or dangling from a tree. If I'm not getting it first hand, I have my handy-dandy cohorts slipping some tid bits that just -must- be shared with everyone else.

Sighs, where to begin? Well, speaking of tasty morsels, have you seen the newest tidbit on two legs yet? His name is Denald, and he's simply scrumptous. Eat him with a spoon, if I could *sniffs* Though I'm afraid he's been snapped up a little nobody miss. For a moment there, it seemed like he would be the next morsel on Liza Delveta's platter.. the two were seen kanoodling in the Tavern on a rather chilly night.
Orodreth not doing the job enough sweety? That's okay, we all understand, trust me!

And speaking of the oh so charming Orodreth, he too was seen in a rather intimate setting with the rather fetching Baaton member Nishika. He seems to be working his way in the Baaton ranks hmm? Perhaps Luve should hold onto her frosted girdle when this boys around, especially since he's gotten his.. eh, man-bits back. I'm sure he's just 'dying' to find out what he's missed. Just what connection does he have to those rather dark minded woman? And when is it my turn!

Luve is in the air, or was it just a mild toxin? Ever since that disaster with the pixies and griffons, rumor is that Luve is scrambling to put the Baaton's good name to rights. She even came to her 'loved' sister's rescue. Sure Luve, we'll just forget you tried to kill her, and every other scheme you've been linked too.. Aww, sisterly love! how fetching! Makes a body all warm and cuddly, until the blood begins to pool at our feets.

Now poor Angel, pregnant and all alone.. don't think we haven't noticed Tanis. Ole Great Honor Knight.. makes one think twice about that happy ending after stuff, Or am I getting too sentimental? Aww, well, maybe someone should clue soft-hearted Angel in. Tie that sucker down girl! Don't let him step out one foot until you've got some quality time in! And if that doesn't work, show him the curb (preferably the hard pointy end) but if that's too much your sister's style.. maybe we should do a switch-a-roo.. I'm sure it would do wonders for your husbands wandering disposition.

Speaking of Wanderers.. we all know the infallible Indrix and Kali have called it splitsville. And boy do we know! Nothing like conveying your pissed off by burning down the house. Though it didn't take long for Indrix to take up a new hobby.. seems he's gained the admiring attention of a well known Nymph. Come on Imogene, start living up to your racial potential, and give an old gossip-monger some food to this already growing fire! Too bad your wolf boy isn't around enough to start showing everyone else his wild-side.

Now, time for a wind down, though, who can think of such things with such drama taking place in our own back yards? Did you know, that the Rains family just took up residence back in L'Ombre? Word is city officials have urged citizens to batten down the hatches and tie any loose items to bigger furtniture. Though, we haven't seen any Rains children yet. Still in hell, I'd imagine.. going to some demon-school on 'how to bring about apocolypse'. One can only hope they've taken the 'year round courses.

Well, folks, it's time for this old fool to turn in. Keep tuned in! Weekly, Monthly.. hell, as long as there's something going on, I'll manage to keep you abridged.

Tootles!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> In Character Gossip All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: