Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letter from SkyFlare

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceSC

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Letter from SkyFlare Reply with quote

Dear Mista Ad Visor,

I have this friend named Orion, and we are de best of friends. Well you know de best friends neva tell on each otha. Cause I have anotha best friend named Taur and we keep de secrets.

Well I had this real important secret about lockin Unca Ryu out of his treehouse for disappearin, cause he made my aunt Niyako real sad and she couldn't get in de treehouse to get her stuff even.

So I am studyin de gears and want to make a clickin lock. Dis clickin lock he couldn't get into, and it would serve him a lesson.

Guess what doe Orion said if I do it he will get even, dat just and right nor will unca eva learn leavin makes my aunt sadda den sad.

SkyFlare girl de elfie
Elle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear SkyFlare girl de elfie,

That's almost as much fun to write as it is to say!

I found your letter buried under a bunch of papers on my... predecessor's... desk. If ya can call it that. I'm not sure if ya got yer response yet or not, so I'll just give ya one now.

First off... I'm not really even sure exactly what yer talking about... but I did have to laugh while I read yer letter...

If ya need help with locking mechanisms... I can't help ya there... see, I'm usually on the other end of them myself.

It's true that friends never tell on each other... I guess. So it's good that yer keeping yer friends' secrets...

uh... See... I don't know what kind of advice ya need... um... If something's gonna get ya in trouble... I say do it anyway. If it's important enough for ya to risk getting in trouble, that means it's gotta be really important. So just do it. But... if it's gonna get ya killed... maybe it's not that great an idea... Since I don't really know what yer talking about... I'll leave it up to you.

Write again!

Elle
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: