Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

People Leavin me out of Plays

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceSC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: People Leavin me out of Plays Reply with quote

Dear Advisor,
It looks like I ain't bein in de play about de canary. I have tried everything, askin nice, pleadin, havin a fit, usin my mind thoughts, and de answa is no.

Well I was thinkin, what if I made de stage shake, but Adrian says no that only is good if its in the story.

So I said what if I made de people move, he said no to dat too.

Why can't I be in it cause I can memba all de lines and everythin? I have de memorization skill and read all of Adrian's play and have it in my head. He let me doe.

Sad reject SkyFlare
Elle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Letter in response Reply with quote

Dear ...... SkyFlare,

To me, it looks like the only reason that ya haven't been cast in the play is because of the simple fact that all the roles have been cast already. It's nothing against you... I'm sure you'd make an amazing actress, and I know you'd have no problem at all remembering all yer lines! That's why I'll be sure to cast ya if there're any other plays in the future...

I might have something for ya to do though, I had this idea about a week ago and I haven't had a chance to talk to ya about it yet. So remind me the next time ya see me, ok? It wouldn't be a part in the play... but it would be just as important. Remind me, don't forget!

Elle
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: