Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does one get over a lover?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: How does one get over a lover? Reply with quote

I seek information that I do not desier to be known to the world, and you have been advertise as a good advice person.

My question and proplem would be this, I was in a realtionship with one special woman until things with the Knighthood seem to make things more obvious we could never be we lived a lie that lasted few months but until we parted ways on good tearms I had some hope that we would one day try again on this realtionship.

However reciently I found her in the arms of another man she says if I love her I should let her go but is it that simple or would it be more simple break this man and make it impossabel for him ever to look or kiss her again out of jeliousey and anger?

Signed
The heartbroken beast
Elle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Heartbroken Beast,

First of all... what're ya doing letting an organization come between you and this special woman? There are some things that're more important than clans or guilds, and from the sounds of it, this woman is one of those things! If yer not giving her what she wants, of course she's gonna turn to another!

"If you love me, let me go"? That's what she said, right? And what d'ya think of that? Was she sincere? Or was she just saying it because she couldn't think of anything else to say?

I don't think that ya should run in with fists flying... nothing turns a woman off faster than seeing some muscle bound behemoth bludgeoning someone they care about... regardless of the circumstances behind said beating... It just makes ya look like an ogre, and those aren't attractive... trust me.

With that said "If ya aren't willing to fight for the precious things ya desire, people'll take them away from you!".

Be clever, and charming, and win her back! Show her that ya can be all that she wants and more! After all, she chose you before this other guy, didn't she? What's the worst that could happen?! She could tell ya to get lost! But... didn't she already tell ya that much? So what d'ya really have to lose?! Give it a go and see what happens!

How d'ya forget a lover? Well... ale works wonders, let me tell ya!!

Elle
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: