Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tribute to Players in the USA Military Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryce

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

I am in the Army National Guard, I go to basic this summer and Advanced Individual Training this fall after that I might go overseas. Im curious who else is is in the military?
Levi

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indrix of the Silvertooth-

I've been in the Army three years with 1st Battalion 77th Armor regiment. Have been deployed to the Balkans and now in Iraq. It's a rare chance I get to get back to the tavern, but its good to see it's still going strong. Thanks to all the SCs that have been through hell on my account, Ice, and HK particularly
Ela-Mara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryce, you should be out of Basic by now and on into AIT. How are you doing? I've been in the (Illinois then Indiana) Army National Guard for over 6 years now (I'm 23) and I'm on my 2nd Mobilization for Operation Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. Babs has put up with me for (5) years now, hosting and having to leave due to duty (as MythicTCC/LarkenSC). IceSC=THANK YOU for all you went through with me!

Good luck in your military career, I hope that you have as much fun as I have--all things considered. I am now mobilized with the 507th CSG (ABN), 18th Airborne Division Ft. Bragg as an 88M (truck driver). Gotta love Red Berets.
My former IL National Guard unit is in Iraq now too. I'll have to send you a few pics, Babs.

My current orders have me coming home (hopefully!) in December/January, but of course you never know.

Ryce, let me know how things go. I'd love to hear from you.
Indrix- Been great "fighting side-by-side" Smile
God bless,
"Elz."
draven_starfire

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i am just starting my carreer in the military part of the 1stID 4thBRD support battlion it is still new and there is talk about deploying some time next year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tribute to Players in the USA Military Services All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: