Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my choice reading

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Recommended Book Reading List and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
draven_starfire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: my choice reading Reply with quote

well first i would like to say hi to everyone. now me personally i have always been a big fantasy buff. and i have been reading this one series by an author named Sara Douglass. the series is called the Wayfarer Redemtion it is a six book set which only the first four have been released in the US and it deals with mystery, betrayal, love and adventure. and for those who are into those things it is a good read. as for me i just got done going via amazon and another source ordering the whole series. since it has been released completely across the rest of the globe. but just so you guys don't get confused the series is considered a two trilogy set the first three deal with some prophocy being fulfilled and the second deals with the children on the main characters 40 years later. but thats all from me until next time take care.

signed the carefree winged elf

Draven_Starfire!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Recommended Book Reading List and Opinions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: