Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HI Barak

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceSC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: HI Barak Reply with quote

Glad to hear from you. I have been keeping busy writing, and enjoying summer. So you have children now too? I bet that is keeping you busy, and hopefully more will stop by and say hello.

I am all for promoting forum character stories and role-play if anyone wants to do it at least we can do that on our own time and not have to depend on another showing up.

Everyone is so busy now, including me.
barak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:51 pm    Post subject: i seen your post Reply with quote

i noticed your post about opening a new chat for the site, i would love that.
TanisHalfelven

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:16 pm    Post subject: Bankai! Reply with quote

Yo yo yo! Just randomly browsing around on one of my few days off before holiday hell 2015 kicks in! As much as I myself miss dearly the days of some all nighter role-play and hosting/participating duels and quests of DEATHNESS...This half-elf is busier than a necromancer with bones! Took over my store last year and work 50-60 hours a week. It would be nice though to do like what we did a few years ago, like maybe a weeklong reunion to old players on some irc server somewhere...after the holidays of course, lol. Good to know you are still kickin it Barak, I had to have Hiei reach out to Ice to make sure she was still kickin it a couple of months ago.

Anyways, happy pre-Christmas and holidays (T-Day no longer exists to us workin stiffs)!

Tanthalus Leth Gunthar
Templar Magi Half-elven extraordinaire
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Say Hello to Friends OOC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: