Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Hiei has been up to.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiei`Darkstar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: What Hiei has been up to. Reply with quote

Since Hiei last spoken to Liza he visted her time to time when he was able to between doing what Ayianna asked of him and since it was hoildays Hiei made effort to be what was part every day life for him, a Thief. Stealing by pickpocket or robbing people even going as far using what charms he had to woo women to steal something their from them jewery or coin whatever caught his eye.

But now Hieiwas woundering along northen lands exploring and recruiting people he seen be use some accepted some turned him down Ayianna always recived reports from him as what he seen and who he found to join but as stated prievoues converstaion with her it was mostly those that lived same life style as he thieves spies little loyaty when it came to the law and allowed her to finalize letting them join or not.

"Been awhile since I had any fun." Fun could be defined number ways when it came to the rogue magi priest and most likely any gusse would be true. "Atlest scenery is nice...only way this could get amusing is if Calmer swooped down and confronted me." Hiei sat down and pulled a bottle liqure from his pack started drinking. More he thought of idea Liza came up with more he had to freely laugh how suscidly fun it be just to see Calmer with Liza at his side. Lowering the bottle from his lips he sighed and leaned back on a ice and snow covered bolder and looked to the sky "Time to myself is what I need espicly what is around the corrner.." Speaking of day of love he has goten over his latest ex but that did not mean he liked idea bieng singel every day.As he finshed the bottle Hiei had a intresting idea that would toss booze on a bon fire "Why not treat a woman that enjoys romance to a treat just to make Cals blood boil." Hiei was serioues but same time due to how much he drank was laughing again ah the life of a singel man had its ups getting under the skins of jelioues husbands or biyfriends skins was part the ups.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Storylines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: