Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To Aiyanna,

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venus`McBeth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: To Aiyanna, Reply with quote

To our Leader,

Dear Aiyanna, I am sorry for my absense of late but rest assured as I have told my husband most recently there is a good explanation!

I have sent myself into seclusion because my powers of late have become burdensome to control, quite literally they have been slipping from my grasp and I had feared for my loved ones safety. I had only recently concluded that I am with child, the symptoms are quite similiar to what my birth-mother experienced some centuries ago.
It is terribly complicated, but I am taking this seclusion to further my studies, for I have every right to believe that once the babe is born I shall once more be in control of my own powers, and once more useful to the Seraphs and family.

I will be returning to Darkstorm after the new moon, where my seclusion shall remain for periods of time that I am able. I am afraid the gestation of a half-dragon can vary greatly, from 9 months to 18 months depending on gender, but atleast at home I can be with my family and lend what help I can when I am needed, albeit from my quarters.

My warmest wishes to you and yours, and I shall look forward to coming back within the folds of Darkstorm and the Seraphs,

Sincerely,
Venus McBeth

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Seraphs of Divine Order All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: