Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To know when to trust a pretty face

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiei`Darkstar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: To know when to trust a pretty face Reply with quote

Hey guys been awhile since I last wrote busy taking care of a woman in all the ways Gin or Nevaul go on about and no wont kiss and tell unless you pay me in advance

Anyways onto my proplem...

I have someone I thought be lets say good for Aiyanna's group the Searphs a person I respected enough call friend even however not too long ago she was part of a deed that was wrong and would land her in troubel I like to believe she was controled by minalapution of the mind but hard to tell if her actions latley is all a act cover up someone she helped stop getting himself found out and breathing down the neck by Honor Knights including Tanis

I am not sure if I should trust her or listen to my instincts keep her at a distance yes part me wants to another wants to but gusse anger does thing to a person either way need your imput on this to trust or keep at a distance until all is resolved and yes I am not even making up a fake name for this person I played roll of judge and Jurey because what I seen and heard no one else needs to know so she is center of attetion until all facts are clear
Hiei`Darkstar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC: go figger I forget to add the signtuer)

Signed

frozen heart
Nevaul Kincade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

".........................."

".........................."

"...............WHAT?"

"This place is a mess, you were supposed to clean it Nevaul."

"I got busy building yer friggen golem, who broke every doorway he encountered on the way out of my castle I might add."

"What is that? Is that mold................. I think I can culture that for my herbology lab."

"Alright, alright. I'll clean it up tomorrow. Yeesh, you need to get laid."

"For your information..................."

"What?"

"I came very close on several occasions."

"Oh, well, whoop-de-friggen-doo. We should have built you a flesh golem with a female anatomy rather than that loud steel one."

"You............ are.............sick."

"Yeah, you're probably right, you would have never left your manor up in Darkstorm if we had done that."

"............................................Anyways, on to our letter. Frozen Heart writes in about a conflicted decision due to issues of trust. We'll start off with Nevaul, as we usually do."

"It would depend on what this individual did that caused an issue of trust in the first place. Some may not realize, but the Seraph's are not always a bed a roses......................ooooooooooh, mental picture. Aiyanna nude on a bed of roses, and Sahyber's joined her. Oh, here comes Angel.......... just a second."

"How do you come to that so quick?"

"I said JUST A SECOND!"

"I guess I'll take over here then. Frozen Heart, Nevaul is right. The Seraphs are around to maintain balance, and in some cases we may be called upon to commit certain acts that others may deem not too sunny, in order to maintain that balance. However, if you don't fully trust here, than you feel that she may betray you, or the Seraphs, for that is the only reason why others are kept at a distance. Unfortunately, no advice we can give will alleviate the mistrust you have for this person right now, aside from the woman herself. The only advice we can give right now involves two options. One is to talk to her about this act, and get her side of the story, and decide from their whether she is telling the truth or simply telling you what she things you want to hear. If the latter is the case, then this means she does not trust you fully with the truth, and as such, you can not trust her in return. The other option, is to continue your observation of her, and see if these acts that shook your trust in here to begin with, continue, as well as observe her after to see if there are any negative emotions as a result of the act like guilt, remorse or sorrow. Such reactions would signify that she is possible being forced to commit these acts against her will. Nevaul, anything left to add?"

"Yeah, even if she commits these acts of her own free will, and your trust in here is gone, at least for Seraph recommendation, just know that it's never to late for her to redeem herself either, but remember that she'll have to make the effort and initiate it on her own as well. Bleeding hearts eventually get manipulated and cut out."

"And that, is as good a statement to finish this up as any. Until next letter readers, if you keep asking, we'll keep answering."

"Holy hell, what kind a friggen catch phrase is that?"

"I suppose you could come up with something better?"

"Yeah, how about, 'Don't forget, every female fan who sends in a pair of their panties will receive a special one on one advice chat with David or Nevaul,' How's that?"

"Uhhhhhhh, no."

"I bet you're afraid to get laid."

"Am not."

"What, don't think you'll remember what goes where?"

"......................."

"OW! Stop shooting me with friggen lightning!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: