Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a note for VelvetLuve

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiei`Darkstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: a note for VelvetLuve Reply with quote

Hiei had a challenge as giving this note to VelvetLuve but Hiei desided to put on the mask hide his face and move close but before he even enter the Tower the shadowgaurds stop him entering Novalis tower. "Hey guys I came give information to VelvetLuve I mean no harm here and I will be going see ya around hail Baaton" Hiei went to horse he stole to go ride back home

"Sovergin who I am you onlyneed to know I am someone you can trust and aid to the Baaton but I know who is trying to frame you for the murder of a Honor Knight Member and left a forged note that was a confession was you and your men. I been a person that belived in the Baaton for ages and doubt you kill a Honor Knight and remain silent for so long you are a vicoues woman that is proud her work I believe this to be work of Aran a Ninja who snuck into Honor Knight Brackets and decapted the head of the dead captin who Aiyanna raised to find out if you really killed that weak Knight. I hope this will help you draw out the one trying use your name for this act that would no doubt start a war between you and the Honor Knights."

Hiei left no signuter he figer if Luve knew what was going on and the suspect found out there be no concern or need know who it was from if he put his name down VelvetLuve think it was a lie
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Order of Baaton All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: