Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To Tanis

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiei`Darkstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: To Tanis Reply with quote

Hiei desided first one before other partys was to know was infact Tanishalfelven Hiei appeared before the home both the First Knight and Angel live Hiei stuck the note on the door they will find it when they either wake up or invesgate sounds at the door by then he is gone

The note says

Tanis I have found out who killed one of your captains and is trying to frame your sister-in-law for reasons starting a war I imgain and hope both fractions wipe itself out I ssgest you look into Aran he charmed Sahyber to distract the gaurds kept my attetion while he broke the ice barrier either by luck he broke the ice I put protect it or I made mistake using lesser spell to decapte the head before we find out who did it (by we he met Aiyanna and the Searphs) I hope I did my best to atlest get you one step closer if anyone ask you just say a annoymies <sp?> sorce tipped you off

Catch you around say hello to Angel for me

Hiei
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The HonorKnights of Exodus All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: