Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a reported finding in the tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiei`Darkstar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: a reported finding in the tavern Reply with quote

After seeing all he had last night Hiei figgered he should have let Aiyanna know and be sure no one think twice him going to Darkstorm he telported to Darkstorm where he had comfert of writing out the scroll and dilvering it to one the gaurds in middel of the night "Tell Aiyanna have a look at it she may or may not like what she see" That said Hiei retired back in his home in western Transian sneeking back bed so Malina not ask what he was doing or why he was back such later hour than normal.

Inside the scroll contained the following

Aiyanna consdering I save information when we talk face to face I want you know of this right away in the tavern a man was going on about Nightblade think that is man was Luve's teacher and died recentlyseem got the Sovergings attetion and she brought up your name this man responce was "Aiyanna is a past concern...she's nothing more I need anymore" I will not try invade any personal history you have but I am to think it is a man you asked me be look out for Issic I think you called him? Anyway I am sending this piority information if you want to talk further of this please let me know when to see you I will be happy come to Darkstorm or meet a place your choosing.

Venture

Hiei`Darkstar
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Seraphs of Divine Order All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: