Exodus Archives
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How To Get Rid Of A Weed In My Garden?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: How To Get Rid Of A Weed In My Garden? Reply with quote

Dear advice woman known siimply as Elle

I have a weed in my garden known as life and to be honest no matter how many times I try pulling it out it grows back and become something I really do not need to test my paitence.

It all started by some time ago during a party held for me to celbrate my Birthday two months ago. this Weed return to find a woman he spent one night maybe two with at my side cuddling enjoying the festivteys, all of the sudden he becomes sick in the head pain the ass proplem for both me and my woman. Already once I spared him actully going through a Death Duel match you know showing compassion after all I am a Echelon spellcasting swordsman and he is like a fly to me, I am not trying to brag about my skill or power but stating facts here. Anyways back to the story of this little weed. Apprently one or two people talk sence to him and asked me show mercy by not aceptting the challnge, by months go on he still goes on stalking my woman to a point she gets upset and ruins the few nights we have together last time he tryed attacking me he was left severly wounded I have hopes he learn let past go but reciently a friend of mine told me some disturbing sick things about this Weed...so My question is...if he continues to be a proplem for me and my woman should I put a end to his miserbal existnce or remove his limbs and tounge so he can no longer be a bother to us?

Pissed off gardner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Letter in response Reply with quote

Dear Pissed Off Gardener,

Wow... um... yeah...

First off... it's never a good idea to underestimate anyone... so... just keep that in mind.

Ok... I'm not gonna lie to ya... I had to read this letter a couple of times to really figure out exactly what ya were talking about. That said... I think I got it now... but I could be wrong... so... be prepared.

If I've got this right... there's this guy... who wants this girl... who's with you... That sound about right? Light... I hope so.

So he's bugging ya and yer female friend. Yer trying to get him to stop, but he won't listen to reason... and by reason, I do of course mean a good sound beating... Unfortunately... there are some really thick headed people out there... they just don't understand the subtle nuances of a good thrashing. Ya might actually have to try... talking... to him...

Better yet... reading yer letter AGAIN makes me realize that, and I could be wrong, seeing as how I'm getting this from yer point of view only, that YOU are the one doing everything here... Maybe yer female friend should try doing the talking. Has she tried telling this guy to back off, because she's just not interested? Or is she leaving it all up to her knight on a white horse?

I guess what I'm trying to say is make her take some responsibility for what's going on too... I mean, it's not only yer problem, is it? Be a team... ya know... act as one... love conquers everything... yada yada yada, blah blah blah... y'know the drill.

If that doesn't work... then beat the bloody hell out of him!

You've really got nothing to lose.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: