Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you tell if she loves you.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiach

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: How do you tell if she loves you. Reply with quote

Dear Advisor,

Whom ever you may be.... I'm not normaly one to ask about stuff like this nor do I ever have these broblems. Well the reasons why I dont have these problems is because this is the first time I have ever felt this way. I wish that there was some way that I could better understand this. So this is why I'm here.

This is this beautiful and smart woman that comes around the tavern every so often. Just being around her makes me so very happy. Ever since the Yuletide Ball I have felt so very confused. To help you figure her out easily she has a little son that I'm very close to as a Mentor.

If there is something I have to say to her then what would that be? Or could it be something I have to do to prove my self. I'm willing to do any thing for her. I would even give my life to prove how much I want to stay at her side. Please I beg of you give me some help to calm my mind.
Elle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Letter in response... sort of. Reply with quote

*No written response is given. Instead the original letter is torn in half and posted up on the board in the tavern. A used fork holding it in place.*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: