Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crazy little thing called... love? maybe?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tristan Wolfheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Crazy little thing called... love? maybe? Reply with quote

Dear Advisor,

I've been troubled about something in the past few days... I came to Exodus and the tavern over a week ago, from being out in the woods for years. I wasn't really sure about the customs and such of the area, so I went to a local woman L_A for help. She was very helpful, and very nice as well. Even though I haven't talked to her more than a couple times, I really feel smitten with love for her. However, the last time I talked with her, she mentioned someone already has her heart. I did discover who this man was, and spotted this H spending some time with another woman. They seemed pretty close, and I'm worried for L_A now.. I do love her, but I don't want to confront her about what H is doing, maybe behind her back. I don't have enough proof that he and this other woman are doing anything. So..
#1. I love her, but her heart is with someone else, she says.
#2. This someone else is possibly just using her, or using this other woman.
What do I do?
Elle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Letter in response Reply with quote

Dear "Wandering Heart",

First off... Ya don't even know her... you've barely spoken to her... How in the name of the Light can ya love her? It's my opinion that yer feelings are sparked by the sheer fact that you've spent years alone in the woods. It makes perfect sense that you'd feel very strongly for the first woman who helped ya... or came in contact with ya, for that matter...

Here's my advice... Stop spying on H. Just because a man spends time with another woman doesn't mean that they're romantically involved with each other. The fact that yer spying on the man that she loves probably wouldn't sit well with her... Don't jump to conclusions with him... ya could be completely wrong, and that's only going to annoy people.

What I think ya need to do is spend time with LA. Get to really know her. This isn't about whether or not ya wanna share a bed with her... that's not love, that's lust. There's really a difference, most men don't acknowledge that fact... If ya decide that she really is someone ya feel close to after taking some time to get to know her as a person, then think about what ya wanna do next. There are plenty of women out there... it's a little on the silly side to just attach yerself to the first one ya happen to stumble across just because she was there... Take it slow, lover boy... ya spent years alone in the woods, a few more months definitely won't kill ya.

Good luck.

Elle
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: