Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letter About a Couple... or Couple-To-Be

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Letter About a Couple... or Couple-To-Be Reply with quote

Hi, Advisor lady,

I got a problem. I've been tryin to get my mom to marry for a while so we can be a family, but I don't think there are any guys with the guts to ask her out. I've been tryin to get this guy V to go out with her, but he's been swoonin over some other lady with nice eyes. Should I keep tryin to get him to go out with my mom or not?

Fatherless Kid
Elle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Letter in response Reply with quote

Dear Fatherless Kid,

Ya make it sound like yer mom is some kind of a beast... Men are afraid to ask her out? Yikes! Be careful, ok?

Anyway, on to yer question... So ya want her to go out with this guy, V. Is V interested in her? V? Wait a minute... V?! Huh...

So... ya want yer mom to date this guy named V. Listen kiddo... yer mom is a grown woman, and this is kind of a decision she's gotta make on her own. I'm sure that she'd be happy to know that yer making an effort to get what ya think ya need... The thing is, things aren't always as easy as all that.

I know that ya wanna be a family, but there are a lot of different kinds of families out there... and I'm sure that yer mom is just doing what she thinks is best for ya. We all want a place we belong, but sometimes we don't realize when the dream has come true...

Trust yer mom. She's probably taking her time so that she's sure that this is what's best for ya... Provided that she isn't a mega-beast, that is! Good luck, kiddo! Whatever happens, I know you'll be fine!

Elle
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: