Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recent Travels

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indrix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Recent Travels Reply with quote

Sister-Aiy,

Recent events have dictated that I shall be returning to L'Ombre some time in the near future. Though I shan't go into details for fear of this message being intercepted, let it be known that the suject of my search has been narrowed down in areas where we may find it. I have made personal contact twice and while both were violent in nature the level of that violence seems to be declining.

It is my hope that with your presence the subject would be calm enough to regard in a rational manner. However I would not be against your having guard for such an encounter as I am not totally sure on that point.

I hope all is well at Darkstorm and rest assured that I myself suffer no dire straits from this journey. If you are to finally meet with the wolf Kali then please send my best regards. Also allow Sky-child to know that within a few days she may expect delivery of a small wooden Vorhee idol. It is a find during one of my stops in a two-legged settlement and while having no great properties other than being wooden I thought she might enjoy it.

May Hamish protect your place in this world,
Indrix Silvertooth
Poetran
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Seraphs of Divine Order All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: