Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tanis mentioned

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceSC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:31 pm    Post subject: Tanis mentioned Reply with quote

Tanis mentioned re-opening, but I really wanted to start playing on this forum... here to see what happens. Then if I see real interest and people enjoying playing rather then trying to scalp players I may consider it.

I would need a lot more help too, and see dedicated interaction here in role-play before considering.

Something to consider.
Rayven-McBeth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested in some sort of revival, and willing to help out any way I can.
TanisHalfelven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already messaged her my thoughts, but figure I'll keep the thread going. I've got more time on my hands than I used to, and a pretty stable work schedule. If I'm not playing videogames, I'm just vegging out watching anime, movies, or youtube. Though been doing some reading lately too, as I have recently re-read through The Hobbit and LOTR books and FINALLY got around to reading The Simarlian (something I always wanted to do..and yeah, it sucked, but was interesting for what it was).

So, outside of the months of March and April for the Final Fantasy 7 and Resident Evil 3 remakes, I'm just bouncing between some replays of games and some old games I never got tot to, so I have time. Though I will have to figure out where I want to be/go with Tanis, since I left him hanging and my last story post here on the forum is not exactly what I wanted for him, as I was in a bad frame of mind when I wrote it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Say Hello to Friends OOC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: