Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feeling daring..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Feeling daring.. Reply with quote

After reading the advice column as she does everyday Malina grins then shakes her head mumbling to herself "Nay..I cannot.....but why not?? "

Hiei has taught her many things as she feels the urge to be bold for once. "But noone will know right?" Laughs as she talks to herself then decides to take a pair of her sheer pink panties with a white bow on them and sends it in a small package addressed to the Advice column with only a note saying "Here is what you asked for" then signed it Pretty in Pink. Telling one of her runners to take the package for her as Malina sets back in her chair and giggles thinking about what she done and waits until Hiei reads the columns before she tells him it was her.
David Keystone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevaul, after cleaning for most of the morning, was now sitting relaxing, setting his feet up along the desk. The letter opener was slowly slid across the large packaged envelope opening it up. Slipping his hand inside he then pulled out the packages contents. When those pink sheer panties came free and began dangling from his fingers, Nevaul's eyes went wide as his feet jerked out. "HOLY EFFIN' SNICKERDOODLES!" Nevual yelled as he suddenly fell back in his seat, landing along the floor hard.

David soon came running in from the next room. "What? What? Did the Baatan finally send the severed horse's head?" David said looking to Nevaul.

"We...........got...............PANTIES!" Nevaul yelled lifting them up into the air.

David slowly rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "How very fortunate for you, fan mail," David said before he began making his way back to the next room.

"It's addressed to both of us," Nevaul replied as he began climbing back to his feet.

"Really?" David said turning halfway before shaking his head once again. "No! I won't be drawn into your sexual depravity."

"Suit yerself, I'll go solo on this one," Nevaul said before tapping the magical quill with his finger as it sprung to life, floating on it's own, making it's way to the paper.

"Well fans, we've received our first letter with panties included, and as such, Pretty In Pink can now receive a personal one on one advice time with David and/or myself on a personal matter. However, there is a problem. This writer did not include a meeting time and place where she would like to have this advice time. So, please send a speedy response where and when you would like this. I feel compelled to tell you, that I am very compelled to help you on this problem, and as such, if your reply is hindered in some way, I shall then result to using my Tiger, Fortunado, to track you in order to give you your advice. So, until next letters fans, keep them panties coming."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: