Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A report on the dead Honor Knight

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiei`Darkstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: A report on the dead Honor Knight Reply with quote

"Aiyanna I know who killed the captain and I am afraid made off the head stoping me protecting the body I noticed Sahyber acting odd last night when Aran approached her she gave me her things to hold I followed her and heard them talking about Lylysa not wish a dead man not brought back to life to me I had hope Aran was claiming to think he knows of Lylysas method what he failed to say that Lylysa was Goddess of Death and Rebirth I do not claim know what our diety wishes but I doubt keeping a man dead who was killed without reason would not be her way.

Anyway I am not sure if Sahyber was willingly aid in distracting me or just a pawn in his actions Aran broke the ice barrier somehow and removed the head I doubt you could rezz the captain now I believe Aran is the one that is behind all this and wanted stop you from knowing if he is trying start a war or going back pointless killings and wanted pick a fight with Tanis and the Honor Knights I can not say but I told you much I do know of. I informed Tanis and even Luve in written notes as well informing Luve I hope s a move good if I am wrong she is responsible then I guess I was reading too much in Aran acting independantly to cut off a head and is a agent of VelvetLuve

As I request if anyone ask where you gets this information I request that Honor Knights told you I am doing what I think only right Lylysa must be scratching her head I am trying to help Luve."

Hiei signed his name as always leaving report to her read Hiei done his deed as both spy serving Searphs and Lylysa, as well a friend helping Tanis get the bottom of everything even though that is all he was a friend not a Honor Knight. Hiei retired back home hoping talk to Aiyanna soon as get her thoughts on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Seraphs of Divine Order All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: