Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Letter to the Sovereign

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord-J-McBeth

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: A Letter to the Sovereign Reply with quote

A rider on a black horse rode quickly through the streets of Pyra Metros until the roads led to the outskirts where the local Baaton headquarters were. The rider dismounted the horse and handed the guard a scroll bound with a seal that was for the Sovereign's eyes only. Once the scroll had reached the Sovereign, she would read the following words on the scroll:

To the Sovereign:

It is with a bit of regret and a bit of honor that I write to inform you of an importan decision I have come to make. While by many comparissons, I am still a young man, I feel as though it is coming the time when I should retire from my current duties to something more common. Therefore, I will be resigning from my post as the General of the Baaton. I should wish the best upon whoever is selected to fill this rank in my absence.

Sincerely,

Jim Nigel McBeth

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Order of Baaton All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: