Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marraige?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakobey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Marraige? Reply with quote

Advice woman,

I was thinking about asking you to marry me but I'm having doubts.

Can you give me advice?

-Anonymous.

((lol, jk OOC'ly))
Nevaul Kincade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Huh? Look at that, the quill's writing down everything I say by itself. How's that work?"

"It's enchanted to do so, Nevaul, just ignore it."

"Well, it sort of freaks me out David. I mean, the quill's writing on it's own. Look it's writing down what I just said. Stop that. No, really, stop. Stop writing everything I say, it's not what I came to say anyhow. Stop you accursed QUILL!"

"Nevaul, try to stay on topic and just ignore the quill."

"Fine, fine, fine! The magical quill still freaks me out though. Ahem. Until Elle makes her glorious return to the Advice Columns Desk, David and I will be making ourselves a little more useful around these lands by offering out two bits to your dilemmas, and we'll likely continue to do it even after she returns, just because we'll likely get bored otherwise. So send us what you would like advice on and we'll reply. Man, I hope no one sends in a letter about missing their cat and whether or not they should have it stuffed and mounted near the fireplace. Hey! Don't write that. Stop it you cursed QUILL!"

"Anyways, despite what my colleague said, feel free to send in any and all problems you would like advice on, no matter how small. We will be sure to give the topic our full attentions. And we'll start right now in the last letter we found left unanswered by Elle by one anonymous writer who asked Elle to marry him. Would you like to take this one first Nevaul?"

"Yeah, sure. Hey stalker! Elle's likely not responding to letters anymore cause your freaking her out. And don't be so indecisive about things. If you wanted to freak her out, you should have just asked her to marry and gone for the full scare. Who wrote this anyhow? Tanis? Nah, had to be Hiei if I had to guess. What?!?"

"I think what Nevaul was trying to say is that you're being a little too forward Anonymous. Only marriages that are arranged by notabilities and other silly customs would involve two getting married without getting to first know the other some and building a stable relationship."

"Sure, this advice coming from the guy who hasn't had any since getting off the sauce. Ouch! Hey! You shot me with a friggen lightning bolt! Stop writing EVERYTHING I say you friggen quill!"

"Anyways, if you truly find yourself with feelings besides infatuation, court Elle in a more respectable and very public fashion. If she declines, you should respect her wishes and move on."

"That's psycho relationship babble for, quit stalking her, grow a pair and ask her out on a date first, not for her hand in marriage. If she turns you down, man up and look for someone else. There's plenty of squid in the pond. No, wait, that's now how it goes. There's plenty of pigs in the sty?"

"Plenty of fish in the ocean. Don't try to coin phrases anymore. That's it for this letter though readers, please keep sending in any further problems you would all like advice on."

"So that's it?"

"That's it."

"Great, let's head to the forest, I hear there's some nice looking nymphs bathing nude in one of the lakes up there. HEY! It's still WRITING!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advice Column In Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: