Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not too happy to announce:

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> OOC Congratulations- Happy Birthday, and announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maya`McBeth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Not too happy to announce: Reply with quote

I have no other way of internet contact other than my ps3 soooo I figured I'd post here and let everyone know what is up (for anyone, that is, that would be wondering.)

The other night (Christmas Eve) I was held up at gunpoint in my store. I work for a GameStop out here and needless to say it was quite the holiday experience. I'm fine, as is my co-worker, but I'm still a little shaken up by this.

My computer's been broken for some time.. hopefully we'll get that fixed soon. In the mean time, I just figured I'd let everyone who knows me and cares know that I'm safe and am learning to appreciate the holidays and the time I have with my loved ones a little bit more.

:) Miss you guys sooo much. Hope you're all doing well <3
IceSC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Hope your doing OK Reply with quote

So sorry to hear about your situation at your store. Thank God you're alright.

Miss you lots too
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> OOC Congratulations- Happy Birthday, and announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: