Exodus Archives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Silliness

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Recommended Book Reading List and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Syr'Chasym

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: For Silliness Reply with quote

Anyone read Piers Anthony?

I read some of his Xanth, specifically in the summer when it's time to be laid back. One of my favorite Xanth novels has to be "A Dragon on a Pedestle." That is... If I spelled 'pedestle' correctly...

I also like his Incarnation, series. I've heard, not read, that "On a Pale Horse" is the best, because it hadn't yet been squished into a series. But there are a lot of fun things in that series, too, but it is a little more serious, which is nice.

~Syr
IceSC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Haven't read it but will Reply with quote

Thanks for referring the books, always looking for new books to read.

Check out Andrew Fox sometime, his books can be bought online or through Barnes& Noble. He sure has a different flair which keeps you interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Recommended Book Reading List and Opinions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: